You’re an amazing developer. You have your pick of jobs—so why consider joining Auvik? Because you’re going to love it here. Let me tell you why. Actually, let’s start by having some Auvik employees tell you why: https://youtu.be/jGgrIWizoZs
- The people here are smart and great at what they do. It makes for stimulating work.
- Our leadership team has been there, done that—successfully. They have vision, and the experience to make that vision real. In other words, steady hands on the tiller.
- We’re working on something truly special here, something no other company has done because it’s hard. Which makes it even sweeter when you hear how much customers love it.
- We recently closed another round of funding at $15M and we’re growing—fast. If you strap in now, you can join us on the rocket ride to the top.
- We provide flexibility in your work schedule, at least three weeks vacation, weekly company-wide catered lunches, free drinks, and tasty snacks.
What’s the job about?
As a software developer at Auvik, you’ll be part of a crack team of coders developing for a 24/7 network management service that handles millions of transactions per second. Drawing on your love of precision, your can-do attitude, and your drive to do great work, you’ll help Auvik build software our customers can rely on.
We have multiple teams hiring for roles with varying levels of experience. You might:
- Architect and design key components as we transition to microservices written in Scala and Go.
- Build reliable, highly available, and scalable software on top of streaming platforms like Kafka.
- Analyze and learn from data deep in our big data set.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Develop intuitive, efficient, and elegant web UI features using React, GraphQL, D3, and NodeJS.
- Design and implement protocols for communication in a highly scalable, distributed system.
- Develop reliable and performant C++ code for our collector deployed at thousands of customer sites.
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for
employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation,
national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden
under federal, provincial, or local law.