Scopely is the leading mobile entertainment network, and our tools have played a critical part in changing how the future of mobile games will be produced and distributed. With over 100M+ users across seven #1 mobile games, a career at Scopely offers countless way to have a huge impact on a small and collaborative team of engineers. Our team at Scopely is building systems to support millions of players in dozens of top mobile games, helping us understand how to improve each title and the in-game experience of each player. We enjoy challenging work, but try to find simple solutions. When you join our growing team, you can expect to own your work from ideation and product definition through production deployment and continued feature maturation. We're looking for people who take pride in their work and in seeing it impact real people.
As a Software Engineer within the Publishing Platform team at Scopely you will design and build critical applications that extend our data platform to deliver actionable insights and automated actions across core parts of our business, from user acquisition to game tuning to in-game messaging.
- Experience working closely with end users and customers to build products that are widely adopted
- Expertise in one or more of Java, Scala, Python or C#
- Full professional command of English
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field required, advanced degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with and on complex data systems
- or experience building low-latency web-scale applications (> 500k RPM)
- Data processing frameworks (Hive, Spark, Flink, Pig, etc)
- Streaming data systems (Kafka, Storm, Kinesis)
- Applied machine learning (SparkML, SciKit Learn, etc)
- Cluster management (Hadoop, Elasticsearch)
- Application deployment and monitoring
- Web application development
- Specific business domain knowledge in games, mobile, UA, ads, or CRM is helpful but not strictly require
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!