TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities.
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest tech-nologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets!
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Developer to join our Labs team in Barcelona!
In Labs our goal is to test new product ideas to broaden our online presence and accelerate growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative team. We are passionate about innovation, we take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies.
- Develop and prototype MVP products, working on both front-end and back-end.
- Be involved in the full life cycle development process.
- Experience with at least one PHP modern framework: Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Experience with frontend code release and packaging tools: webpack, gulp, grunt.
- Experience with CSS extension tools: sass, less.
- Knowledge and practice of Object Oriented Design patterns and principles.
- Experience using GIT.
- Quick learner.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- EU work permit.
It will be super nice if you also have
- Familiarity with the AWS Ecosystem.
- Knowledge using Docker containers.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English