Are you an experienced .NET developer? Do you want to build software that revolutionises traditional accounting software? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment in Barcelona? As a Software Engineer you will enjoy technical responsibilities regarding the core processes of our software.
You will literally write the future of Yuki. We are building software that revolutionises traditional accounting software. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Implementing new features and functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s, document recognition engine, data interfaces with external parties, etcetera);
- Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build readable, maintainable and performant code using best software practices.
- Automation Research & Innovation.
- Working on the QA Automation Engineer processes at Yuki
- Helping on improving the manual testing process and practices
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract with 3 months of probation period.
- Full time position, 40h a week.
- Cool open space office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
- Informal and ambitious organisational culture.
- Good working environment in a dynamic international team.
- The opportunity to develop yourself.
- Fresh fruit and drinks.
- Study budget.
- Health insurance.
- Gym discount.
- Work from home.
Your knowledge and experience
- Experience with backend languages (C#, other languages is a plus) in .NET and .NET Core
- SOLID/YAGNI and good practices principles.
- Web API
- Knowledge and interest in automated testing technologies (Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, etc)
- Experience with CI/CD (azure pipelines or any CI/CD platform)
- Unit and Integration testing
- Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Knowledge in Cloud is highly valuable AWS
- Experience in scalable, high-peformance and distributed applications
- Experience with TDD is a plus
- Experience With Entity Framework is a plus
Your personal skills
- Distribute/Remote working enabled
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Balance correctly Pragmatism/Theory
- Your level of English is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself.
- You are In possession of an EU work permit.