We are especially interested in brilliant engineers with a broad experience in highly scalable platforms, GNU/Linux, Machine-Learning techniques and the latest GUI technologies. If you don’t have experience but you are extremely good at programming, we would like to hear from you too!
For this job, we are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to start immediately. This would be a full-time on-site position at our office in Barcelona. The same position in Madrid office is also available.
The job requires the following responsibilities:
- C/C++ Linux system programming. Awareness of Linux kernel and high performance IPC mechanisms strongly recommended.
- Proven experience in multi-core/many-core platforms programming
knowledge of machine-learning algorithms for a variety of application
domains: automatic text classification, recommendation systems,
clustering, etc. Experience in map-reduce platforms greatly
- Leading test and integration efforts with regards to deploying mission critical software.
- Developing new ways of automation and continuous delivery.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Support and Delivery groups to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications Engineering or related field
- Have exceptional programming skills in languages such as Java, Python, or C++
- Proven troubleshooting and customer-handling skills
- Show excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Proven experience working with distributed Linux operating systems
- Understanding of Linux core fundamentals, command-line operations, scripting, and service monitoring
- Solid understanding of IP networking and network devices
- Experience with Kernel and network based tuning for performance and stability
- Firm understanding of automation tools, configuration management and version control systems
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies, working in small teams, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in Hadoop and Spark is optional but highly appreciated, especially with Cloudera and/or Hortonworks distributions
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!