About us: Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy.
Software is our passion and Software Craftsmanship is at the heart of our company.
We build well-crafted software and help development teams to get better at continuously delivering software through the application of Extreme Programming practices and Software Craftsmanship values.
Our culture? Easy to summarize: we are transparent (from the company finances to internal salaries!). We have a flat structure and you can truly have an impact on the organization and how we do things. And we share a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing, internally and externally.
We aim at creating a more sustainable and adaptable future via well-crafted software and positive cultural change. Not only as a partner for our clients but also as an employer/a great place to work so read on!
We are looking for Software Craftspeople (Software Engineer / Software Developer) that share the same values of pragmatism, professionalism and transparency that we do.
Perhaps you’ll work on a client project from our offices with our team delivery approach. This may be a greenfield project for a startup, or helping to build a mission-critical system for a large enterprise client. Perhaps you’ll work as an embedded craftsperson, working within our client's existing development to help them to get better at writing their own software. Or maybe you're more interested in helping to introduce the values of Craftsmanship to an organisation through coaching & mentoring.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A high level of English (spoken and written)
- Comfortable with OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Familiarity with a cloud solution (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity with concepts of multi-layer application designs
- Quality-oriented: follow best practices (Test-driven development, pair programming, continuous integration/deployment, Agile methodologies) and SOLID principles
- Experience with mentoring team members or leading a project/team.
What else about your profile?
- You are passionate about writing and improving (clean) code and systems.
- You are a true team player with a collaborative approach, sharing knowledge, humbly learning from others too.
- You are curious and love learning new technologies, techniques and approaches.
- Speaking Spanish is a big plus!
What's in it for you?
- A bunch of passionate colleagues who are also fun to work with!
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Gym discounts
- Tickets restaurant
- Transport card
- Nursery discounts
- An unlimited training budget to buy books, go to conferences, take courses... plus we have a lot of material and resources internally to learn