We are homify - the platform for Home and Living! Whether the need the right architect or simply inspiration - we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since 2013, we expanded to more than 35 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 100 people with more than 40 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because share the same goal: we want to build the premier platform for Home and Living across the globe!
Currently, we are looking for a Software Architect (f/m) to make high-level decisions for our software scaling, development, as well as architecture.
As a new member of the homify team, you’ll be taking care of the following tasks:
- Managing and optimizing our software/application by collaborating with our team leads
- Continuous monitoring and developing product specification with a close look to system integration and feasibility
- Support in researching of our concepts and guidelines to make sure the software comply with all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, and extensibility
- Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide our development teams, both mobile and web
More about you:
- Proven experience as Software Architect
- You have gained experience in software development and coding in various OOP languages such as Ruby, .NET, Java
- Deep knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Knowledge of algorithms and complex data structures
- Experience with UML and modeling methods
- Good command of English since it is our company language
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
- You think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Change is not a scary word for you. You thrive in organization that constantly adapt and evolve.
What you can expect as a new member of homify:
- Full-time position with competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
- Multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- Health & Fun in our company clubs
- Last but not least, Friday TGIF meetings where everyone will be well informed about new developments and look at our performances.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!