As a Software Architect C++, you will be responsible for defining system requirements and architecture for the company´s products.
• Bridging the gap between Product Management´s high-level product requirements, the specific problem domain, and the capabilities and constraints of products and technologies.
• Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed enough for development and testing of the product by the R&D team.
• Focus on safety-critical real-time systems based on high-end SoCs, microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the-art operating systems including Linux and AUTOSAR
• Provide technological guidance in his/her areas of expertise for other teams in the company.
• Participate in long-term research in new technologies and problem domains.
• Provide high-level designs for Proof of Concepts and customer projects.
• Support Presales, R&D and Customer Support with understanding customer/problem-domain related issues, in both presale & support contexts.
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
• Strong experience in embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modeling concepts including UML.
• Knowledge of operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, Linux, AUTOSAR).
• Knowledge of HW virtualization and multicore SoCs.
• Knowledge of embedded devices (SoCs).
• Automotive background (desirable, but not a must).
• C++ 11
• At least 5 years’ previous experience as a developer.
• Knowledge and previous experience in one or more of the following fields - Data Security/Cyber, Virtualization, SDN, Mobile & Fixed service provider networking.
• Experience with safety-related development (IEC61508, ISO 26262) is a plus.
• Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
• Ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries. Willing to travel (a week per month max.).
Why Join Silicon Gears?
• Development in the cutting edge automotive areas
• Professional development
• Flexible schedule
• Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
• Location: Centre of Barcelona
• Experienced team
• Free delicious coffee!
About Silicon Gears