We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong knowledge and experiencie about software development projects. We are looking for a person who want the opportunity to lead the architecture of our software development products and help the software team drive the global software technology roadmap in the company. The candidate will be involved in several projects mainly related to healthcare and industrial projects. And they will be part of a high qualified engineering team focused on R&D projects mainly related to web, desktop and mobile applications. The main responsabilities that you will assume are:
- Lead engineering efforts to design product and business logic architecture
- Be a go-to person and tech decision-maker for software architecture questions
- Evaluate current state of the product, design and launch performance improvements
- Design performance suite for continuous performance assessment
- Helping to solve complex and ambiguous product cases, make decisions on how new features should be implemented
- Lead best practices development in engineering for the entire software team.
- Lead design and development of all Idneo's customer products architecture.
- Keep knowledge related to the role always updated to the latest top-notch development architectures, languages, frameworks, platforms, and tools.
- Act as tech primary interlock with clients and other tech teams when needed.
You will be required to work in direct contact with the product or device you are developing for and will have hands-on management on both its validation and evolution up until the final product stages. We also work using Agile/Scrum methodology and you will therefore be included in a High tech environment.
You are a seasoned Software Engineer with at least +10 years of experience in software development or engineering industry, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience, and:
- You have a deep knowledge of Agile development.
- You have 8+ years of experience as a senior engineer.
- You have 5+ years as an architect / staff / principal engineer in software companies.
- You have deep knowledge both back-end and front-end development.
- You have experience setting up software architectures for complex web applications (Angular/Java) and/or desktop applications (.NET)
- You have a solid understanding of software fundamentals (Data Structures, Software Architecture, Design Patterns).
- You strive to understand, synthesize, and communicate complex technical concepts and business problems.
- You are a doer with a creative force and a high attention to detail: strive for the highest quality with an iterative approach mindset.
- You are a real team player.
- You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and to mentor others.
- You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You have strong technical leadership skills.
- You have the ability to build strong trusting relationships with engineers, product and leaders.
- Experience in Domain Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture, Systems Design, and Data-Intensive Applications.
- Experience in cloud architectures, systems design and distributed systems.
- Communicative and assertive, you must know how to transmit your ideas clearly and keep a fluent communication with the project's stakeholders, especially the product owner.
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!