Are you looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic place to work?
Do you want to show your strengths and develop yourself?
Would you like to take part in the car of the future?
Keep reading! Silicon Gears wants to know you!
As a Software Architect you will be responsible for defining system requirements and architecture for the company´s products.
- Bridging the gap between Product
Management´s high level product requirements, the specific problem
domain, and the capabilities and constraints of products and
- Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed
enough for development and testing of the product by the R&D team.
- Focus on safety critical real time systems based on
high-end SoCs, microcontrollers, communication interfaces and
state-of-the-art operating systems including Linux and AUTOSAR.
- Provide technological guidance in his/hers areas of expertise for other teams in the company.
- Participate in long-term research in new technologies and problem domains.
- Provide high level designs for Proof of Concepts and customer projects.
- Support Presales, R&D and Customer Support with
understanding customer/problem-domain related issues, in both presale
& support contexts.
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- University degree in a relevant field of study.
- Strong experience in embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modeling concepts including UML.
- Knowledge of operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, Linux, AUTOSAR).
- Knowledge of HW virtualization and multicore SoCs.
- Knowledge about embedded devices (SoCs).
- Automotive background (desirable, but not a must).
- At least 5 years previous experience as a developer.
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
- Knowledge and previous experience in one or more of the
following fields - Data Security/Cyber, Virtualization, SDN, Mobile
& Fixed service provider networking.
- Ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries. Willing to travel (a week per month max).
- Experience with safety-related development (IEC61508, ISO 26262) is a plus.”
Why join us?:
- Development in cutting edge automotive areas
- Professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
- Experienced team
- Location: Centre of Barcelona
- Free delicious coffee & fruit!
Find us at http://www.silicon-gears.com
About Silicon Gears