Do you want to be part of amazing projects, spend time with awesome people and have fun doing what you enjoy most?
If your answer is 'yes', we are of the same mind!
We love best practices, the latest technologies, modern tools, and knowledge sharing. Excellence, integrity, equality, innovation, and passion for tech are our core values and what make us reach for the skies!
If that sounds good, keep reading!
About the role
We are looking for a Software Architect, with at least 8 years of professional experience, who has a solid Software development background developing cloud applications and leading agile teams.
- You will break down stories and to foresee potential tech/arch flaws
- Deep understanding of architecture requirements "ilities"
- You are up to date with technologies. You are able to choose and compare technologies and present them to others
- Responsible for reviewing product requirements to check feasibility of the proposal or propose a new way as well as identifying technical flaws in ui/ux designs
- Software Engineer with 8+ years of experience developing cloud applications
- Track record of having architected full stack solutions including mobile clients
- Senior level experience in one or more high level languages (Java - preferred, C#, JS)
- Experience in implementing solid automated testing at all levels (unit, integration, E2E)
- Ability to monitor progress against project plans and clients’ requirements
- Ability to maintain an open and proactive conversation with clients and stakeholders
- Experience in a number of cloud infrastructures
- Ability to evaluate scalability and cost of the solution to be implemented
- You are a team player
- You seek for continuous improvement
- You have good decision making skills
What do we offer to you?
- Diverse, respectful and fun environment
- Career path
- Flexible remote work policy
- Flexible working hours
- Shorter time schedule on Friday
- Summer schedule during the months of July and August (free afternoons!)
- Ever-learning, creative work environment and training
- Social events and activities
- Day off on your birthday!
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym allowance
If your profile fits the position and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady we will be happy to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race or religion.