Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the
food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food
brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing
strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products
they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for creating content and managing Social Media campaigns for clients? Are you interested in influencer marketing? If so, then please read on.
Our Social Media Specialist plays a vital role in the company. You will be responsible for all things Social Media on the German market.
- Be responsible of all digital content creation
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Work closely with the Sales team and brands to ensure smooth running of all running and upcoming campaigns.
- Manage and execute blogger and influencer campaigns
- Compile monthly Social Media reports
- Meet monthly goals and objectives based on Social Media KPI´s
This is you
- You have a native level of German.
- You have a passion for the food industry and Social Media.
- You have proven experience in creating online content and managing Social Media channels.
- You have excellent photography skills (if you can also use Photoshop then this is a plus!).
- You have relevant experience working with bloggers/ influencers.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a team-player but are also able to work independently.
- You are results-orientated, organized, can juggle many tasks at once and can work to tight deadlines.
- You are proactive, thrive on challenges and have a can do attitude
- You have creative writing skills
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer you
- Flexible working hours
- 50% discount on medical insurance
- Benefits sharing program
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.