Spotahome is searching for a talented Digital Marketers to join the team in our HQ office in Madrid. This role will be responsible for optimizing strategic growth across social media channels, analyzing data, testing and creating his/her own new path to success. Spotahome is one of the best-growing startups in Europe; seeking expansion, the company is delivering its services to 33 cities worldwide.
The ideal candidate will build a strong online marketing experience in terms of digital marketing, teamwork, creativity, sales and analytical skills development. If you are ready to face new challenges and like the fast-paced startup environment, become one of our spotters and Join the Ride!
This person will be responsible for
optimizing strategic growth across social media channels, analyzing
data, testing and creating his/her own new path to success.
The candidate will build valuable online marketing experience in terms of digital marketing, teamwork, creativity, sales and analytical skills development.
On a daily-weekly basis, the candidate will:
-Develop the Italian market
-Acquire customers across Social Media networks
-Work with possible affiliates, negotiating and closing deals
-Increase brand awareness and boost engagement with potential customers
-Localize international campaigns into the Italian market
-Bring more traffic to the blog with content created by Spotahome
-Be able to take part in decisions on new online marketing projects
-Analyze and report results from CRM and Google Analytics
In order to do the previous tasks, the candidate will need to be able to think outside the box and develop creative, original and innovative solutions.
-Compulsery: internship agreement with the university.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any field related to Economics, Marketing or Communication.
- Languages: Native Italian and fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Authorization to work in Spain and possibility to make an agreement with the University are required.
- Be results-driven, detail-oriented, and feel comfortable working with social media.
- Sales and analytical skills.
- Be able to work at least 40 hours a week (Full Time).
-Company happy Fridays & Social Events
-Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
-Fitness benefits: Gympass
-People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
-International environment more than 30 nationalities
- 3 months of experience in a high-growing Startup with the possibility of hiring.
- Have a direct input in the company’s results by making your decisions and taking action.
- Gaining more sales and online marketing experience and work closely with managers.
- Use of Online Marketing tools.
- Be able to take part in decisions on new Online marketing projects.
- Salary of 600 €/Month Full Time (40 hours/week).