Are you a social media savvy?
Willing to actively take on responsibilities in an innovative company?
Want to be part of a dynamic and international team in a fast-paced industry?
Leader in pet innovation and operating in more than 10 countries
across the world, Holidog is a network that aims to improve the
well-being of pets and their families through goods and services across 5
different industry sectors. Hector Kitchen, our newest initiative aims
to improve the well-being of animals by offering a healthy, tailor-made
pet food, delivered straight to our client’s homes with a personalised
diet plan from our team of nutrition specialists.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Intern to help us succeed in this exciting new venture.
• Content production and curation: you will create and curate daily content including customer videos, infographics, contributor articles and, of course, adorable animal pictures.
• Social marketing: you will handle marketing and promotional content to increase and strengthen our vibrant community of pet lovers and pet parents, optimizing our visibility.
• Reputation and trends: you will monitor our brand’s reputation online as well as identify community trends to create, develop and follow for short and long-term online strategies, engaging our online community.
• Customer happiness: you will work closely with our customer
happiness team to make sure our clients who reach us on social media
have the best possible experience.
YOUR BACKGROUND & SKILLS
• Social media passionate: you are up to date on all things web and are fluent in Facebook and Instagram.
• Creativity: you strive to connect our brand with pet lovers and pet parents on social media and you can easily come up with creative ways to develop interesting and engaging content that will resonate with them (beyond the standard ‘cat vs. cucumber’ videos we see every week). Photoshop skills are a plus.
• Multitasking skills: you are completely capable of prioritizing tasks and managing multiple projects at a time.
• Excellent communication: you know how to speak to different audiences and value transparency and honesty in internal communication.
• Analytic skills: you know what good metrics look like and that the data never lies. You want measure the result of your Social Media ideas.
• Animal person: you are an animal lover who knows how important our furry friends are to the people who care for them.
• Language requirements: You are a native French speaker, also fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Start date: September.
• Type of contract: intern, full-time
• Location: Barcelona (Spain)
• Remuneration: based on experience.
• Perks: weekly free lunch, healthy food for your pet, pet sitting services & more.