Do you love MotoGP™? Do you enjoy spending time on social media - talking with like-minded people, creating Instagram stories and keeping up with the latest news? Ever thought of combining the two and being the voice of MotoGP™ to a 20+ million strong audience? Well, if you are also a native English speaker, sounds like you could be exactly who we’re after!
Dorna Sports S.L. is looking to hire Social Media Editors for the official MotoGP™ accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube as well as emerging platforms, working in the MotoGP™ Office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Maximise MotoGP™ exposure across different social media platforms, implementing strategies defined with the Contents and Commercial teams.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Provide multimedia Live Coverage during official events.
- Flexible role with scope to expand skills and responsibilities within MotoGP™.
- Office-based in Barcelona.
- We are looking for native English speakers only.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong passion for MotoGP and 2 wheels.
- Skilled writer with an attention to detail.
- Creative thinker, full of ideas and a range of solutions to the same challenge.
- Eager to use initiative and take opportunities in other areas of communication.
- Experience with major and emerging social networks.
- Experience of social content management systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Eligible to work in EU
If your passion for MotoGP is big enough, we want to hear from you! You never know what could happen...
Please! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to make sure your application will be considered.