This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious student with strong skills in social media and digital marketing to join our rapidly growing in-house development team at Ultralytics LLC, a U.S. based startup specialising in Machine Vision, Particle Physics, and Artificial Intelligence solutions. The position is initially an unpaid internship, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future for strongly performing students.
As part of our team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing our social media strategy from the ground up; including adding new social media and brand awareness channels as appropriate, and engaging the Ultralytics brand with the world via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub, etc. We're looking for someone who thrives in a close-knit agile team, takes pride in their work, is self motivated, and is truly passionate about technology and communication!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include building and developing brand awareness online, establishing consistent tone of voice and feel across all social media channels. Create engaging, forward-thinking content in order to target key audiences and amplify messaging through paid campaigns.
Analysis and development of campaigns, reporting on insights and refining content/social plans to develop and optimise performance.
Identify trends, adjusting strategy accordingly and able to communicate effectively to internal teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Development of a companywide social media strategy
- Planning and publishing content
- Collating and analysing key metrics and data
- Community management & competitor analysis
- Keeping up to date with new platforms and trends
- Full ownership of company social media output
- Social media engagement across all channels
- Marketing budget tracking
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 1 - 2 years social media management experience
- Proven ability to develop brands through social media
- Experience within B2B and Consumer products
- Ability to create content across platforms & take lead on all things social
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience managing budgets
- Creativity and passion
- Strong eye for design