DAZN is looking for someone like you!
Are you eager to take on a new challenge and become part of a fast-growing and innovative company in the OTT Sports broadcasting space? We’re sure you already know what is DAZN, the first global pure-sport live and on-demand streaming service.
You will support not just our day-to-day community management and DAZN’s organic social media strategy (creating amazing content), but also you will be involved on our marketing department.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
* Contribute to the planning and execution of our social media strategy, delivering engaging content for social media channels using your sports knowledge
* Support the Media strategy to create compelling, creative and authentic content ideas that are rooted in fan insight
* Live clipping during sports events, so you need to be able to work under pressure
* Support marketing activation and content enhancement
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
* Strong sport knowledge, particularly MotoGP football and basketball
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all social networks
* Experience on brand activations campaigns (off & on line) and knowledge of different digital funnel implantation tools (awareness, consideration, conversion, retention & advocacy)
* Advanced level of English (C1 or more)
* Ability to work flexible around sport events (weekends and evenings)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
* Excellent communication skills, and the willingness to collaborate with different teams
* Organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise own activity and activity of others to meed deadlines
* Ability to learn new roles and adapt in a fast-paced industry
* A tech savvy individual, with a high interest in the latest social media and sport trends
SPANISH BENEFITS INCLUDE…
* We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
* You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
* Department: Marketing
* Internal Job Title: Social Media and Marketing Executive
* Reports To: Senior Social Media Manager
* Career Level: CL2
* Country and Location: Madrid (Spain)
* Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 40
* Line Management Responsibility: No
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com