wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
The SRE manager is in charge of managing a team of people dedicated to proactively building reliability into the product. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure our services are fast, highly available, scalable, and able to withstand unprecedented increases in load.
- Coordinate the application performance monitoring of the services
- Engage, influence, and evangelize SRE practices with development, operational and product groups to align technology service/solution delivery.
- Setting SLOs, SLAs, and SLIs. Service-level objectives, service-level agreements and service-level indicators are essential to SRE teams.
- Ability of KPI dashboard management and alert system management.
- Improving the incident management and problem management process.
- Managing people and coordination of the on-call operations team.
- Opening up communication channels. Define incident management process, postmortems incident reviews, etc.
- Improving service observability.
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience managing production software systems
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences.
- Prior experience with ELK stack, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams using agile methodologies, and a strong belief that everything should have a use case.
- Prior experience working with AWS cloud is required.
- Proven ability to organize within a distributed team environment.
- English is required; sufficiency in Spanish or German is a plus.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Hands on experience with incident management in large-scale, distributed systems
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.