Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world’s leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner’s Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our award winning team.
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (SRE)
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
- Help us to spread the DevOps culture in the company
- Develop a Self-service product for the Engineering organization (runbooks, common ops, onboarding, platform libraries, etc) that improve our developer experience
- Enable stream aligned teams to leverage our platform
- Help us to improve the observability, QA and Build/Release capabilities
- We like engineers who adapt quickly to new challenges and break them down into smaller pieces that a highly productive team will find high-quality solutions.
- A total 5-7 years of experience in development and infrastructure
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of cloud architecture components: software defined networks, virtualization, storage, topologies and protocols with both containers and service meshes
- Previous experience with cloud and cloud native solutions (Azure and k8s preferred)
- Used, or better, deployed and managed observability systems. Preferred Prometheus and ELK stack
- Solid experience in software development with an OO language (Python preferred) (SOLID, OOD, etc)
- Infrastructure as code as your religion. We will value it if you have some experience with Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience working with Agile and Lean software development practices (TDD, pair programming, simple design, collective ownership, trunk base development, etc.)
- Worked with relational or non-relational databases
- Experience with the tooling and practices for continuous integration and continuous delivery (Pipelines definition, Releasing patterns and techniques, CI environments).
- Interest in the DevOps engineering culture and practices
- Lean/Agile mindset, and always try to deliver continuously, reduce the waste and improve continuously
- Small amount of experience in one technology used by Taiger (Ansible, Terraform, k8s, git,)
- Love simplicity, and reflects this principle in the code, practices and product
- Fluent English level (C1)
- We expect each developer in this team to be comfortable dealing with any kind of tasks needed to get the product impact we are looking for (backend, infrastructure and operations).
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
*TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.