We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. You will work alongside other engineers to design, build, and debug distributed architectures. We code mainly in Ruby. We use Git, Chef and AWS. We do TDD, Kanban and Continuous Delivery.
As a Site Reliability Engineer of the infrastructure team, you will be at the heart of BeBanjo, collaborating with the Product development team, the Projects team, the Support team, and the CEO.
Ultimately, your team is responsible for the availability, performance and security of the BeBanjo products. TV companies, Hollywood studios, and cable operators all around the world depend on it to run their business. You are responsible for choosing and implementing the right technology, tools and processes. Both to meet BeBanjo’s immediate operational needs, and to enable BeBanjo’s strategic growth.
Does the following describe you?
- You have a background in computer science and software development.
- You have experience with systems internals and knowledge of Unix fundamentals.
- You have experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- You have strong operational knowledge of MySQL or similar RDBMS.
- You have experience with infrastructure automation and config management tools.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the projects you work on.
- You are relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You can communicate clearly your arguments or your concerns, as well as to listen to others.
- You should be comfortable working primarily in written and spoken English.
- You are self-motivated, able to work with little supervision, and you get things done.
Not essential, but nice to have:
- Experience with Chef.
- You are familiar with Terraform.
- The role is ideally located in Madrid or London, but remote workers are welcome too.
- Interested in writing some Go.
If so, drop us an email and include:
- A description of your skills.
- Why would you like to work with us?
- Blog, personal site or similar.
- CV, LinkedIn or similar.
- Your Github account.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!