Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot (the most powerful No-Code Chatbot Builder) offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
Our Core Values
Landbot is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join us in our mission to empower businesses to create frictionless experiences for their customers by democratizing access to technology and knowledge by connecting every company and individual to forge efficient, balanced, and meaningful relationships.
We're a people-focused Engineering organization: the members of our team value working together in small teams to solve big problems, supporting an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and committing themselves to learn new things daily. Pair programming, weekly demos and tech talks are at the core of how we’ve built our team and product.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to work alongside our SRE team that supports the Landbot platform. You will embrace the SRE model, and work with other senior leaders to modernize our tech stack.
Mentor engineering team on best practices of running and maintaining a production environment.
Oversee the smooth operation of Landbot’s platform.
Perform in collaboration with the other teams the requirements and capacity analysis; design, launch and extend services, perform monitoring and troubleshooting of complex systems and production issues and identify root causes.
Identify and execute opportunities to optimize existing systems, improve infrastructure, and eliminate work through automation in partnership with other teams throughout Landbot.
Partner closely with the Security team to ensure that Landbot’s systems, services and data are protected.
Automate infrastructure provisioning.
Automate manual tasks required for support of the Landbot’s platform.
You'll be working closely with GCP, to containerize applications and provision infrastructure.
What We Are Looking For
- Show good working knowledge of Kubernetes and the entire container ecosystem.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure). Preferable experience in Google Cloud Platform.
- Good skill in shell scripting. Programming in Python or Go is a plus.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code tool, preferably Terraform.
- Knowledge of Helm.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines. Experience in Gitlab CI is a plus.
- Proactive nature and autonomous
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Eligibility to work in Spain
- You have a strong portfolio (on Github) that displays your passion for delighting users
- You have previous experience working with a large engineering team on a complex web application
- You are fluent in English.
1️⃣ HR - We know each other, we know your concerns, validate details and experience and we tell you more about Landbot (30min).
2️⃣ Technical Exercise - We give you a code challenge so you can show us all your knowledge, use of good practices, etc. (1 week).
3️⃣ Technical Interview - We’ll go deeper into your technical skills speaking about your code challenge and how you think regarding designing an architecture (120min).
4️⃣ Met the CEO
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!).
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Training budget 📚 📖
- Ticket transport 🚋
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation (23 regular days + December 24th & 31st ) 🏖
- English & Spanish lessons 🇬🇧 🇪🇸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸 for employees residing in Spain.
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.