We tend to focus on the areas of business & marketing where the paint is fresh: e-Commerce, CRM, NLP, AI, Data Management. In those areas, we master more than 25 different topics among the most demanded on the market. Our obsession is to remain above the fray and help our clients as they modernize their business.
At WITH, we are delivering high-stakes projects for our clients: banking platforms, logistic platforms, etc. Those products run on a local development environment as well as on our client’s various production platforms. Today, the maintenance of those environments is shared amongst developers and our CTO. However the company needs to scale up infrastructure management and create a whole new tech department responsible for the reliability of our sites.
Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint and will be able to build up their position from the ground up to become a key department at WITH.
Objectives of the Role
- Ensure the continued operation of the development and production platform that we run internally
- Incrementally improve the deployment system
- Increase the global company efficiency by supporting developers in the usage of the deployment infrastructure as well as managing the deployments on our client’s varied infrastructures
- Manage the cloud budget and make sure that resources are used efficiently
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Perform a share of maintenance tasks:
- Configure project deployments internally and externally
- Manage the relationship with the customers ops teams, especially to prepare and perform pushes to production
- Ensure our infrastructure’s performance and cost
Automate your job:
- Incrementally improve the ability of deployment scripts
- Over 2021, an upgrade of the dev platform is envisioned. You’ll play a key role in its architecture and system-side development.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with cloud providers such as Digital Ocean, AWS or Scaleway
- Experience with automation platforms such as Ansible, Salt or Terraform
- Experience with the administration of Linux systems
- Knowledge of distributed operating systems such as Kubernetes or Hashicorp’s suite.
Familiarity with the WITH technical stack: Django and Nuxt.js