Are you ambitious about engineering, new technology and scaling architecture? Are you a wiz in all the latest cloud tech? Then this might just be what you are looking for!
The role you’ll play
As our Site Reliability Engineer, you will work in an agile team together with software engineers & QA, building and improving a modern cloud infrastructure to automate all stages and steps of the software development, deployment, and operation process. Learning and sharing with other teams, you will use the best tools and practices available to bring the DevOps mindset into your team's daily routines.
The team you’ll be a part of
You will join our Core Platform Tribe and the third and newest team here. The Core Platform Tribe currently consists of two teams with a total of 16 dedicated people. With the new team 3 we are looking to scale the tribe with an additional 8-10 people. You will work closely with two existing teams working in a distributed and international setup, as well as the Director of Core Platform who will lead the cross team and cross tribe collaboration.
We strongly believe that the best way to create great products is to give the team full ownership of the end-to-end development lifecycle. Our engineering tribes work according to the “You build it, you run it” paradigm. We operate an enterprise class, highly available 24×7 platform. It’s the responsibility of each team to make sure that their services run smoothly. Observable services and deep monitoring are key to make data driven decisions for the architecture and operations.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us by…
- Managing the Software Development Lifecycle automation within your team
- Applying continuous integration
- Applying continuous deployment
- Coding infrastructure management automation with IaC
- Implementing sophisticated continuous monitoring & observability
- Taking an existing application to the new level of DevOps best practices
- Cooperating with your SRE counterparts from other teams to align, unify, and improve our DevOps techniques and toolset
- Sharing your SRE knowledge with other engineers inside your own team
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve made it easy for your team to ship features & deploy microservices in a continuous manner and with the best quality control
- You’ve helped improve the stability and scalability of our cloud infrastructure
- You’ve helped migrate services from on-prem to the cloud
- You’ve been integrated in our team and company culture
Desired experience and competencies
What does it take to work for LanguageWire?
What you’ll need to bring
- CI / CD
- PowerShell / Bash
- Monitoring / Logging (Azure AppInsights / ELK / Zabbix)
- Azure fundamentals / good experience with a major cloud provider
This will make you stand out
- Azure DevOps
- Windows Servers (IIS)
- Migration to the cloud
- Migration to containers
Your colleagues say you
- Are a good communicator
- Can be firm on deliverables when you need to be
- Are curious and eager to learn new things
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
“Being surrounded by so many talented colleagues is one of the best things about working at LanguageWire. The working atmosphere is great, and being part of such a multicultural team represents an enriching and incredible opportunity for the development of my career”
(Anna, Operations Solutions Project Manager, Valencia)
“Why I love my job at LanguageWire? Three things: Team Spirit, Goals and Caring Leadership. It begins and ends with the team. I am motivated because I work with a great team of people who know how to work together, know each other, and thrive when working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We care about each other. As a leader, you need to embrace the whole team to make the team great and achieve set goals. LanguageWire takes pride in caring about it all.”
(Marianne, Customer Success Director, Aarhus)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like online fitness classes, yoga, Christmas parties, etc. We have fun!
- More than 180 great colleagues in different business departments.
- Excellent location (in the city center) in cool and modern offices
- Work 100% remote / at the office / 50-50. You choose!
- Working in an international environment—more than 20 different nationalities
- Freshly ground coffee from the coffee machine and free fruit
Want to know more?
We can’t wait to meet you! So, why wait 'til tomorrow? Apply today!