This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth and elevated us to unicorn status. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
At commercetools we power e-commerce solutions that allow our customers to work at cloud scale. Join the new checkout initiative and work together with your team to shape the technical future of e-commerce. You will focus on providing your teams with a unified, reliable, and scalable solution to quickly deploy any type of resources they may need, from creating cloud resources to deploying code to production.
Your main responsibilities will be making sure that the infrastructure components are up and running smoothly and security is not compromised
Please note that for this role, we can currently offer full-remote work for candidates based in the European Union and in the United Kingdom.
- Automate cloud infrastructure deployments and maintenance
- Implement monitoring to ensure security standards
- Monitor the health status of the infrastructure
- Active participation in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Ability to work closely with developers inside your team
What you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of industry standard security practices (CIS, Vault)
- Experience running production workloads in GCP
- Experience using IaC tooling (Terraform)
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Kubernetes and familiar with the ecosystem
- Experience with databases and web services
- Experience with MongoDB
- Analytical mindset
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Willingness to participate in on call rotations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Team player
- English speaking
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
200 - 500
commercetools has offices across the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific, with headquarters in Germany. Since its founding in 2006, commercetools software has been implemented by Fortune 500 companies across industries, from retail to manufacturing and from telecommunications to fashion.