PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units . With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Beijing.
Our system consists of a myriad of high load Golang-based APIs, iOS SDKs, Ruby/Rails 5 dashboard, Scala and Spark data- and ML pipelines, Druid OLAP system, running on a Mesos and Kubernetes cluster.
We're always on call to keep
our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and
fastest experience possible. We follow “Infrastructure as Code” model
and immutable deployment strategies.
We are looking
for a Site Reliability Engineer (m/f) to help us build and operate
infrastructure platforms, and provide technical consultancy to
engineering teams on how to build reliable, scalable and efficient
- You help to design, develop and operate monitoring, tracking platforms
- You help us build a hybrid, multi-cloud-provider environment
- You drive scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure
- You participate in on-call rotation and be on-call for the services you build and support
- You work with other teams to provide consultations in systems architecture support for new and existing production systems
- You write code so that you can automate tasks, support SLA for Production Systems, you support other engineering teams on reliability, scalability and efficiency topics
- You manage OS image/templates via Packer, provision infrastructure via Terraform
- You support CI/CD and make new pipelines
- You engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- You support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting
- You maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- 3+ years of experience in a Site Reliability/DevOps role
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc.) and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Strong programming skills and familiarity with modern programming languages: Go, Ruby, Python, Shell etc.
- Knowledge of managing docker containers and microservices via Kubernetes
- Experience building and monitoring systems and metric collection pipelines
- Track record of building automation and solving multi datacenter/clouds infrastructure problems
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, software design and reverse engineering
- Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience working with source control - Git
- Experience with continuous integration platforms such as TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI etc.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automated testing etc.
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online + Github, Stackoverflow, Blog or Twitter link if you have one.