Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Service Engineer, you will:
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Customer Service (L1/L2) team on the different products
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure that any customer issue or operational request is resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Quality department to investigate potential issues with Operations
- Align with Project Managers to provide support when releasing a remarkable product or feature
- Work on identifying locks that require follow-up or investigation
- Ensure the documentation and communication of the processes, policies, and procedures for obtaining the correct, timely and cost-effective support
- Engineering Degree
- Flexible and open-minded
- 3+ years of experience in validation / QA / Testing
- Interested in electric vehicles and renewable energies
- Proficient in English
- Fluent in German
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in electronic testing /Backend / IOS & Android Testing
- Programming Languages: Python or any Object-Oriented Language
- Good practice management for quality of service delivery
- Experience in ticketing systems: Service Desk, Salesforce, Jira,...
- Experience working directly with customers
- Other languages are a plus
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain