SEO Specialist in Barcelona
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).
Named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact. We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of 963,226 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.
Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
About the job:
The SEO Manager position for Spain is a highly responsible position. Spain is one of the most strategic countries for BackMarket with a strong growth potential.
You will be responsible for the organic growth of the country, working independently, with SEO team members and with cross-functional teams such as the Brand or Catalogue teams. Your mission will be to grow our traffic by applying the best SEO tactics.
You’ll be in charge of managing your SEO roadmap and build our strategical approach to success. Not only that, but you’ll also be part of an exciting, highly skilled SEO team that provides a high level experience in managing organic search optimization. You’ll be involved in defining the future of our SEO master plan for the next years to come.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- Fully manage SEO visibility of your country (Spain) and activate all actions to get maximum visibility
- Work with our senior SEO team members to define strategies that can grow our business in Spain and abroad (US, EU, Asia)
- Lead content agencies to get the best value they can provide in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.
- Analyze Google’s SERP and find out the best in class strategies for our SEO
- Conduct semantic audits to detect ranking opportunities (based on user’s intent and keywords categorization)
- Conduct backlinks audits and build strategic partnerships with publishers and influencers to grow our popularity
- Build a Content Calendar that fits our audience’s demand
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align with our strategic goals
- Participate in weekly progress meetings to discuss our worldwide strategies and share key learnings with the team
- Participate in our Content Strategy Council to identify our best opportunities
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to each project
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- Bilingual Spanish and perfectly fluent in English
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO-focused project management, ideally in an e-commerce platform or at a digital services agency
- Strong acknowledgment of SEO key concepts (Keywords Analysis, Content clustering, Partnerships, Link building expertise)
- Superior copywriting skills (User oriented and SEO optimized content)
- Analytical / Data skills (Datastudio, Tableau, Googlesheet, Excel)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
– A meaningful job: you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
– A meaningful company: we became a mission-driven company in January 2022.
– Be part of a worldwide growing company based in Europe, the USA and Asia to face great challenges : you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
– Work alongside passionate experts: who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow in your career.
– Grow your career: with a flexible career path and a dedicated Learning & Development team. Back Market will help you evolve with personalized internal trainings and external handpicked providers from day 1!
– Leadership Academy by Back Market:“be a coach not a dictator” is at the core of this program ! We train and enable all our leaders to support their team towards achieving goals. Be a manager at Back Market is an unique experience we take by heart.
– An attractive salary, equity and a host of benefits including : Lunch voucher, health insurance, relocation package, paid time off for activism in your community, parental benefits, flexible hours, etc…
– Remote friendly company : up to 3 days of remote work per week!
– One Loving Tribe: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
– Be part of one of our Employee Resource Groups createdaround shared identities, common backgrounds and/or special interests crafted to be a safe space and an expressive outlet.
– Several internal events: The Monday Brief (weekly)/ The Somehands (monthly)/ The All Hands (annual).
– We’re here to SABOTAGE: It’s our mantra. It keeps us focused on what we aspire to be: a little bit sneaky, always smart, kinda frugal and constantly conspiring to create maximum impact.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer which means we pledge to not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.. If reasonable accommodations are needed for the interview process, please do not hesitate to discuss this with the Talent Acquisition Team.
500 - 1,000