Casumo, a colourful forward thinking iGaming company, is growing its SEO team and is in need of another brilliant SEO Marketer to join the efforts. You will be part of our Marketing Team - a fine collection of people working both hands-on and strategically with different areas such as CRM, PPC etc. One of those areas is SEO and this is where you come into the picture. You will be part of our SEO team taking responsibility for content optimization both internally and externally and advocate for the importance of SEO in everything we put out there on the interwebs.We are looking for someone who is a team player with great communication and coordination skills to join our close knit team in Barcelona.
What will do you as an SEO Marketer at Casumo?
It will be your mission to join a cross-functional crew tasked with creating and executing an ambitious SEO strategy, placing Casumo on top of every results page out there. A part of the role will be overseeing our content platforms and coordinating the production of content, as well as publishing it in the right channel.
- Developing and running multi-market SEO strategies with corresponding projects.
- Running technical SEO projects and interfacing with developers.
- On-page SEO optimizations.
- Prioritizing projects and tasks with other team members.
- Making sure that user acquisition and conversion is part of the SEO efforts.
- Setting up and managing WordPress sites (both technically and content-wise).
- Monitoring the latest trends and keeping up-to-date on everything SEO-related.
- Doing keyword research, monitoring and reporting keyword rankings.
- Develop link acquisition strategies and outreach campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
You’ve worked hands-on with a multitude of SEO tasks; probably stuff like content creation, coordination of content providers, technical SEO projects, keyword analysis and reporting and so on. As a person, you get frustrated by corporate red-tape and thrive in a startup environment where it’s up to you to make the most out of every day. You enjoy freedom and you’re able to easily identify next steps, prioritize and execute on a roadmap, as well as motivate the people around you and spread smiles and love for the SEO discipline.
- Someone with a deep and up-to-date understanding of SEO, understanding of how search engines used to work, how they work now and an idea of how they will work in the future.
- You are an organized, detailed oriented person who can see the bigger picture, plan and coordinate with writers, developers and marketers.
- Someone who questions “why?” and is hungry for the data to understand and learn from the results.
- A proactive person with a strong personal drive to find new opportunities for optimization and always striving for new ways to improve.
- Someone who believes in building just enough processes and structure to optimise for efficiency.
- Experience from link acquisition and outreach campaigns.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You believe in quality content for both people and search engines
- Experience of web design and development from basic to intermediate coding skills is a plus.
- Experience from the iGaming sector is a plus.
- Experience of the affiliate industry is a plus.
- ASO experience is a plus.
Casumo is the first online adventure-based casino. Our mission is to disrupt the industry by focusing on developing a new betting experience, using gamification and slick UI to provide an unparalleled user experience. We are quite unique in what we do and how we do it and we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s need and desire to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. Our engineers collaborate as an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. We have active contributors to open source (Zipkin, Springboot, Axon framework); we care about knowledge sharing internally and externally, and we mean it. This is why we run internal Tech events and trainings - the latest being Axon - and encourage our staff to attend and/or speak to conferences. The sumos are making real impact by working on an unparalleled product. We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team
What are we currently up to
- Development of new greenfield products using modern technologies
- Creating beautiful UI interactions driven by gestures
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices
- New integrations with various game suppliers and payment providers.
Our tech stack:
- Backend side:
Java Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ & Kafka) and Axon. Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate. Devops: Docker, Jenkins, AWS, cloud
- Frontend side:
KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, React Native, VueJS.
Check our current positions at casumo careers