We’re looking for a hands-on SEO Manager, reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer at Stayforlong.
You will define and implement SEO strategy across all markets (more than 20 currently), alongside the digital marketing team. This role will require a deep knowledge of technical SEO & Content Marketing best practices. Data-driven as well as creative skills are desired as the role is expected to significantly impact organic growth to drive overall company success.
The ideal candidate in this role is comfortable in an all "hands-on" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution-focused environment
Develop from scratch and execute an International SEO strategy.
Successfully manage and implement SEO tests to drive new organic customers.
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation to execute on-page strategies.
Ongoing on-page optimization based on common SEO metrics.
Technical SEO optimization: index-management, crawlability, internal linking, etc.
Monitoring SEO performance and drive actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth.
Create SEO & Content dashboards, KPIs and track results in order to provide analysis, reporting dashboards to senior management.
Optimise the content marketing strategy across different markets and develop global blogging network for our website.
What you need to have
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience, and passion, in both Onsite Technical SEO and Offsite SEO and 3+ years as a content manager or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods and a passion to stay on top of the latest industry trends and events. Expert on-page SEO factors that impact a site's ranking potential.
- Familiarity with social media and its role in enhancing SEO initiatives, particularly through relationship-building and link curation.
- High-level knowledge of technical website elements that may inhibit search engine crawling and indexation, including information architecture, HTTP status codes and redirects, meta data, breadcrumb linking, canonical tagging, Robots.txt, crawl budget, site speed optimization, .htaccess, pagination and Schema markups.
- Proficiency in web analytics and SEO tools.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult trade-off decisions.
- Ability to develop and cultivate a dynamic, progressive, and technologically advanced organization.
Your soft skills
Ownership: You always assume responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
Resilient: You have strong character, perseverance, and grit. But you always remain humble and ready to give and receive feedback, accepting them as opportunities to grow or help others do so.
Competitive nature: You are results-driven, motivated by challenges, and an overachiever in everything you do. You have a winner’s mentality.
Strong executor: You have the talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get overwhelmed easily or get stuck in planning mode.
Team Player: Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution.
Inspired: You are passionate and can inspire others. The idea of learning how to grow a company excites you, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done. Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone, if you have to.
Accountable and Pragmatic: You always deliver with a startup mindset, which means you can think and produce quickly. Collaboration comes naturally to you, and you are capable of driving towards quick wins and last-minute opportunities.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule. Possibility to work remotely when needed! :)
- Competitive salary. We offer flexible remuneration system. You will be able to include restaurant card, transport card, kindergarten check and health insurance.
- Tons of coffee for everybody!
- Excellent work environment.
If you would like to be a part of our project and join our multicultural and talent team, we would like to meet you!