We are looking for a SEO Content Specialist to join our talented marketing team. You will be responsible for improving the ranking of our sites on SERPs and for increasing organic lead acquisition by maximising the quality traffic that comes to our website and blog through SEO strategies.
You will be working alongside our content writers, but this SEO content role also requires writing, editing, and proofreading content to optimise it for our audiences. Therefore, not only technical but also strong writing skills are needed.
Responsibilities - you’ll mainly work on:
- Plan, implement, analyse and improve all SEO activities in Signaturit’s websites & blogs.
- Define, monitor, and analyse all available search KPIs and metrics to measure success and report on results.
- Analysis and monitoring of our ranking in SERPs for keywords and topics related to our products.
- Keyword research: identification of new opportunities and gap analysis to detect new content to be developed.
- Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities. Analyse the keywords and SEO techniques used by our competitors.
- Analyse opportunities to increase rank for underperforming competitive pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations.
- Design a content strategy & plan, and execute it: write effective SEO content for our blog and website. You will be creating content yourself, while working closely with our content team to drive search efforts in content creation (Signaturit’s pillar pages, landings pages, blog posts...).
- Work on off-site link building initiatives via outreach: strategy & execution.
- Actively manage all on-page SEO, including taxonomy, site architecture, canonicalization, web crawlability and indexability, page speed, link-building, markup (schema.org), etc.
- Ensure search best practices are properly implemented on newly and existing developed pages; ensure website navigation and coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Provide tactical SEO recommendations for new product launches & website architecture updates, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positioning.
- +2 years of hands-on SEO experience managing SEO, ideally in a fast growing tech startup, SaaS B2B, with a strong tech background.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices.
- Experience in key analytics and SEO tools, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screamingfrog, MOZ, Ahrefs, etc.
- You are data-driven, analytical (strong Excel skill is required) and detail oriented.
- Proven success utilising analytics to support strategic recommendations and drive concrete action, i.e. conversion funnel improvements.
- Proven ability to drive for results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational, presentational and writing skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Spanish and/or French native speaker.
- Advanced English is a must.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organised: you are able to prioritise, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D