- Identify and prioritize high-impact UX research opportunities by having a deep understanding of product design, technical requirements, and business objectives
- Scope research projects and develop clear/detailed research plans/proposals that outline the research goals, hypotheses, participant characteristics and methods
- Execute on qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs under the tight timeframes of a rapidly growing company
- Communicate research insights, to cross-functional teams and executives, in creative ways to increase customer centricity
- Evangelize and champion user research, human-centric thinking and the voice of our customer, helping it to be an essential process for improvement and innovation
- 4+ years of experience in product/design organizations, as a researcher
- Comfortable analyzing and working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Deep knowledge of research methods and tools, curious about complexity
- Proven experience working and collaborating cross-functionally with the ability to inspire people with research
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Work-life balance and a flexible schedule
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage
- Retirement fund and Life insurance
- An amazing and fun work environment
- Ergonomic furniture to keep you healthy and comfy
- A variety of snacks and beverages
- We support technical meetups, both local and international
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
At New Relic, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day job descriptions and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of. What does this look like in action? You should be ready to be a “culture add” to New Relic and spend ~5% of your time finding meaningful ways to make this an even better place to work.
A little about us:
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. New Relic’s cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic at newrelic.com.
We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup.
This is a unique opportunity to work at a startup within a NYSE company where the entire office fits around the lunch table. We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
Very interested but not sure if you’re the right fit? Don’t be shy, click on the link below to send your resume with a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
About New Relic