Frachtraum is Europe’s first online road freight forwarder. Our mission is to offer a full-service from easy booking, over highly automated operations, and 100% reliability combined with an world-class user experience. This is how we change the trucking industry fundamentally.
As a member of our interdisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the development of the Frachtraum web frontend. This is your chance to change the trucking industry fundamentally.
- Develop an intuitive, world-class business web app
- Improve the existing code base and build new features
- You are responsible from the initial prototyping until deployment into production
- Collaborate with the product owner
- Improve our development process through design and code reviews
We are looking for a team member with a very solid knowledge and experience in the development of web applications. High-quality applications are your passion. You have a good feel for products, you are proactive, and a doer. You can also handle multitasks and tight deadlines.
- Web frontend developers with a lot of experience in developing web applications
- Experience with AngularJS, Typescript and NodeJS is very advantageous
- Good understanding of algorithms, design patterns and code optimization
- Sound knowledge of communication with RESTful backend services
- Ability to write well abstracted, reusable and tested code
- Strong passion for high quality and intuitive user interfaces
- Good knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing
- Work in a fast-growing company with the goal of providing outstanding service
- Small, autonomous teams with a large amount of freedom for doers
- Collaborative and open company culture
- Attractive pay
- Europe's Creative Centre Berlin offers the highest quality of life
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae and favourite joke by email to email@example.com.