We are looking for only the best to be a part of our new international start-up team in our New Office in central Barcelona. We are on a mission to disrupt the digital hospitality industry where Go Find It has been the leading mobile app supplier since 2012.
About Go Find it – The Leader in Mobile for Hospitality
Go Find It is taking it to the next level, we are on a mission to disrupt our industry and we are growing our team to make it happen. We are looking for people with fresh ideas and good energy to join our already great team. Send us your application and start working on the new tomorrow together.
Go Find It was launched 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden and is today the N° 1 supplier of mobile application for the Luxury Hotel Industry. We work with some of the most prestigious Hotel brands in the world, Park Hyatt, Raffles, Sofitel, St Regis, Westin, Intercontinental, Wyndham, M Gallery, Anantara are just a few of them. Today we work with Hotels within 8 out of the 10 of the biggest groups in the world.
We are now opening a new office in central Barcelona close to the beach where we will set up a new team; focused on the development of the Next Generation Mobile solution.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is passionate to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. We have a great project and we are looking for a person who will make it come alive for the user in a great way.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Incredibly driven and curious. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things.
- Have strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors & Front End Frameworks
- Good understanding of asynchronous event handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- You are highly productive.
- Available as soon as possible in Barcelona
The more of the following boxes you tick below, the better:
o Styled components
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a part of GFI, and be able to work as a part of a team
- Bring new ideas and solutions to our mobile platform
- Love and take care of providing great experiences to our users
- Be open to learn new developing tools
- Deliver great work!
What we promise to you:
Joining a great young team, with a strong vision to build a fantastic product and a great place to work. We are today more than 5 different nationalities in Go Find It and we want to be more. We therefore offer you
- A competitive salary
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Possibility to join our stock option program
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
How To Apply:
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap! We are interviewing in Barcelona
About Go Find It
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!