We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join in the most trending network in the fashion world.
The social network where fashion lovers can find and buy everything
they desired. In less than one year after launching they have almost
reached 2 million App installs in Spain, Italy and the UK, and now they
keep growing quickly!
Do you want to be part of the team creating a successful social network in fashion?
Your future job
- Maintain, design, develop and test our Angular 4 webapp
- Develop high quality and maintainable code
- Opportunity to develop cutting edge technologies using the Angular potential
- Ensure robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system
- Work in an Agile environment
Our way of doing things
- We have developed in a young and dynamic environment, with a lot of passion in what we are doing
- Learning is a major priority and we are able to leverage the opportunities from a high-growth project
- The start-up culture highly influences the way we work
- Flexible working hours
- Our office is in the center of Barcelona
- We have a lot of fun and do team events regularly
- At least 2 years working as a Web developer
- At least one relevant experience with a client Angular website
- Experience working with Restful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Strong knowledge of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Passion to contribute to create an awesome product
- Capacity to work in a flexible and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on Performance, Quality, Automation, Testing, and Memory Profiling
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!