21 Buttons is the ultimate fashion social network where you can shop online, earn money by generating sales and find out your friends and instagramers looks - shop your favourite looks in just one click. With over 5 million Buttoners in Europe, we’re growing faster than ever and now we’re looking for someone super ambitious and switched on to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey.
Although our focus is fashion, 21 Buttons is an engineering company. We are looking for talented people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges and make an impact.
Our Engineering & Technology team kick-ass in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
If you’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in technology, this is the place to be!
With your technical expertise you'll manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You'll design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve a website capable to stand our fast growth and evolution.
- Initiate and oversee technical site audits, manage web analytics, setup A/B tests and enhance search engine optimization.
- Ensure robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system.
- Work with the Product Owner to identify high value, conversion-driving website features for development.
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative culture where your talent, ideas and opinions are valued.
- Optimize site performance.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building webapps with React or Angular.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, including Mocha, Chai, or Jest.
- Well-versed in HMTL5/CSS3 for responsive designs (mobile first).
- Experience working with Restful APIs to integrate web applications to server side systems.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Understanding of design patterns and architectures.
- ES6 or TypeScript.
- Experience building Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- You will report to the CTO
- We do not sponsor working visas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status