Working at the EMEA HQ office in Madrid (Alcobendas), the developer will be part of a team working on Mobile App/Backend development applications.
• Working as a team with agile methodologies.
• Analysis, Development and Maintenance of Web Applications and Components.
• Deliver the tasks as scheduled by the Technical Lead.
• Researching & prototyping with latests technologies in order to improve the applications.
• Participate in frequent meetings to follow up on the team tasks in order to meet the objectives.
• 5+ years of overall software development experience.
• Passionate, team worker and good practices person.
• Strong knowledge with front-end technologies, Webs and Apps.
• Experience developing reusable modules/components that can be used from other applications.
• Strong background in object-oriented programming.
• SQL Server
• Fluent in English.
• Experience developing Apps/Web Components to be integrated in ThirdParty Apps.
• Experience with Vue is a plus.
• Experience with Rest APIs
• Background in financial services applications with experience in high transaction volume environment.
Willing to work in Ria means willing to work in a professional environment characterized by its diversity, dynamism and hard work. We, as our customers, come from very different cultures and horizons and this extremely vibrant context makes us even more open, proactive and productive.