XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer for our E-Recruiting business unit (B2B). The position is based in Barcelona, Spain.
As a member of the E-Recruiting UX Team, you will be part of a creative and talented team of designers, copywriters and researchers distributed across our Hamburg and Barcelona offices. You will be a key player in defining E-Recruiting products such as the XING Job Board, XING ReferralManager and our active sourcing tool: XING TalentManager.
We work as a team with product owners and developers to craft a product that delivers real value to our users. We explore new opportunities, technologies, design methods and services and continuously test and optimize our products.
A challenging task
- Create production-quality graphics and artwork for new features and enhancements based on concepts, designs and specifications in close collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Apply user-centric design to come up with solutions our users will love.
- Work with UX Researchers to develop testable prototypes/designs and incorporate research findings into iterative designs.
- Maintain design consistency, champion and feedback on our Design System.
- Support others in the team in working through problems they encounter and upskilling within UX.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and suggest optimisations.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team to solve complex challenges.
- Communicate proactively with colleagues on-site and in remote locations.
A convincing background
- At least 5 years of screen design experience with consumer-facing products.
- You have a degree in design or a related field – or you’re a career-changer with extensive relevant experience.
- Able to design for complex user flows, journeys, interactions and user interfaces.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Experience in the use of Design Systems.
- Knowledge of relevant design applications such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Invision...
- Experience or familiarity with agile teams and agile development.
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve conflicts on a win-win basis.
- You are generally very curious about new technologies and always try to keep up-to-date.
- Fluency in English is a must as it’s the company’s official language.
- You have an online portfolio or work samples you can show to demonstrate your expertise.
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment, as well as flexible working hours. Heading to more flexibility of working remotely, our New Mobile Office 50% policy combines both – more flexibility in working outside our Offices & face-to-face collaboration.
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 19 million users
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Budget allocated for training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A referral bonus for recommending talent to our company
- Want to bring your pet to the office? No problem at NEW WORK
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays (26+4+2!)
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
We're looking forward to hearing from you!