For us "Let's Go!" is not just a slogan, it is an attitude. We love technology and we want to excite. We have fun and want to inspire. Our customers and our teams. That’s why we are looking for people who share this spirit. People who are passionate about creating the shopping experience of the future together with 50.000 colleagues across Europe.
- Develop user interface designs, user flows, and customer journeys through various stages, including ideation, sketching, mockups, low- and high-fidelity prototyping, and interaction concepts
- Shaping the product strategy together with our product owners and drive its implementation in collaboration with our product teams in a Scrum and data-driven way of working
- Solid experience in define and measure KPIs to assess the effectiveness of design solutions
- Conduct user testing and gather insights to refine and improve the design iterations
- Being close to business and support from design and ideation phases till going live by integrating user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product
- Ideally you have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree in design (or similar)
- Several years of experience in UX/UI design, with a focus on product design in a fast-paced environment.
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating conceptual interaction design work and a strong understanding of typography, simplicity, and visual design.
- Proficiency in using common design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Framer, Flare, Principle, etc.
- You have very good English skills with an ability to articulate in both written and spoken language
- Advantage would be a basic understanding of web technologies - what works, what doesn't!
What's in it for you?
International teams & versatile tasks
30 days vacation & subsidized company pension plan
Employees discount & Fitness Collaborations
Training & Education
Open corporate culture & Teamwork
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe’s number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 13 countries.
We are looking for a driven, experienced product quality UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) who is excited about our business module and wants to help us build a user-friendly products that guide and help the users to accomplish their goals in the most intuitive, easy and delightful way. We are user-centric, data driven company with a strong focus on technology and innovation. We are constantly analysing the behaviour and the needs of our users, collecting feedback and testing different solutions.
As a UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) at MediaMarktSaturn, your main responsibility is to drive the product design process through its different iterative stages. Thereby, you will work in close collaboration with products teams, product owners and stakeholders to thoroughly understand and identify the problem and opportunities. You will be guiding the product teams towards effective solution considering the user and business needs, and uplevel our processes in an environment of user research, data analysis and constant testing.
El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
5000 - 10000