Who We Are?
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
In search of a strategic and innovative Senior Product Designer with a passion for creating desirable user experiences. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You will collaborate with product, development, and the rest of the Global UX team to launch new products and enhance existing ones.
What You’ll Do
- Create cross-device UI designs and specifications ready for implementation, and deliver solid interaction design solutions for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Contribute to building and maintaining our Design System.
- Keep a systemic view of all our products’ UIs, making sure that the UI components and screens designed fit perfectly both in specific products and in our Design System.
- Participate in (and drive when needed) sketching, ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Create realistic flows, prototypes and product concepts using tools such as Figma, Sketch, or InVision. Adobe XD experience would be an added plus.
- Efficiently and intelligently iterate designs by adjusting to requirements and incorporating research findings.
- Collaborate with other teams (developers, PMs…) to deliver the products to the market as they are defined.
- Be able to own the execution of design projects of medium complexity, from kick-off to final delivery.
What You’ll Bring
- +5 years of experience as a Product Designer building enterprise web applications.
- Strong online portfolio of samples demonstrating a variety of stunning user-centered design solutions.
- Time-management and process-management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills using English.
- Well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Great collaboration and communication skills working with other teams, explaining your processes and design decisions. As a product designer, you’ll need to work with many different stakeholders: business, product, developers…
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an impeccable eye for detail and design (e.g. typography, color, balance, etc.).
- Expertise in designing experiences and user interfaces for responsive web and mobile apps
- Be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Being okay with and working with things out of your control. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- If you have experience in user research, that’s a major plus.
Proven ability to:
- Working with multiple ongoing projects.
- Define the UI and interaction design of a project from scratch, with support from team.
- All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.