TeamCMP is looking for a skilled Senior UX Interaction Designer to work on a variety of complex back-office products in a challenging and fun environment!
Your solutions will be used to across multiple internal B2B products to help redesign and improve upon the end user experience. This role requires someone with a desire to understand complex products and help teams reorganise and restructure our products to simplify the overall experience.
As part of the product team, the primary stakeholders would be Product Owners and Developers, you will be experienced in back-office, B2B and enterprise application design. The company is currently in a period of fast growth and this role will be interacting with multiple teams. At TeamCMP, we are huge proponents of professional growth. There are no glass ceilings here; so work hard, because your opportunity for growth is limitless!
We are looking for someone open-minded and friendly, with a passion for UX and Information Architecture. You will enjoy learning, and be excited to help us grow our internal UX community, as we work towards implementing design thinking throughout the company.
What will you be doing:
- Create outstanding design solutions that simplify the experience for our users
- Leverage research and data insights, trends, and best practices to improve and influence the product experience. Make UX decisions based on insights over opinions and promote usability and simplicity across our business tools
- Produce pixel-perfect mockups while keeping and enriching a consistent feel across the product
- Embrace a collaborative approach to design. Work closely with a cross-functional team throughout ideation, development and implementation.
- Give and solicit feedback from other UX professionals and in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Drive the UX vision in alignment with the product roadmap and the company strategy
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in User Experience, working for B2B products.
- Experience of Information Architecture and working with complex products and forms
- Solid knowledge of UX principles and techniques: wire-framing, prototyping, scenarios, user flows, user research, persuasive design, UI design, design systems, etc.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and conceptual skills
- Proficient with current design tools and prototyping tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment and multidisciplinary product teams
- A team player. Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Fluent in English
- EU work permit