Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” … etc.
The Team of Rainbow Six Siege is seeking for their new talented UX designer.
You’ll work along Barcelona Lead Game Designer and both Barcelona and Montreal Studio UX departments. You will be responsible for the UX design and proper implementation of features designed to help new players onboard onto the game.
What you´ll do
- Propose UX solutions to ease new players first steps according to game design guidelines
- Analyze competition and trends on other fields
- Oversee feature implementation and collaborate with different departments (GPP and UI programmers, UI art, Universe team, game designers, etc.)
- Create clear and detailed documentation following project guidelines and flow (wireframes, user flows, etc.)
- Be a point of contact for UX features, both local and abroad.
- Show good communication skills and be able to present, explain and solve issues, from high level presentations to one on one communication
- Include all UX research project resources at your disposal to verify and improve features
- Use existing project data analytics to backup decisions and suggest improvements
What you´ll bring
- Passion for video games, creativity, autonomy, team spirit and strong dynamism will be essential.
- Studies and/or experience related with UX/UI (psychology, ergonomy, Human Computer Interaction).
- Having worked on videogames will be valued.
- Some online competitive games knowledge (Rainbow Six Siege will be valued).
- UX research knowledge.
- Ergonomy and architecture information.
- Personas and User Journeys.
- Wireframing and Prototyping (Axure).
- Ability to question, adapt and understand ongoing project nuances, legacy and needs.
- English proficiency.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perks
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month under management validation).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC.
- Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- After the trial period:
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Relocation Assistance.