TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What will you do?
We are looking for a UX Designer with research skills to design software and platforms that solve customer needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
This role requires analytical and creative skills to be able to grasp user needs and solve them. A strong portfolio of successful UX projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to gather feedback and validate designs and ideas.
- Conduct primary research, explore consumer behavior and motivation, and inspire change at all stages of the product's development through the delivery of exciting written, oral, and visual presentations about your findings.
- Because you will be better positioned to understand the product's competitive edge, you should be an advocate for the product's value, as well as the value of consumer research in addressing product needs.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Create attractive and usable UIs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Stay knowledgeable of competitor products and industry trends
- At least 4 years proven experience as a UX Designer, UX Researcher, or similar role.
- Proven successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business's product design practice.
- Ability to present and sell concepts and findings to product department personnel, and to other collaborating personnel, in a clear, simple, engaging, and relatable manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as with a team.
- Effective problem-solving ability, even under short notice. The UX Researcher must be able to come up with creative solutions and consider a variety of alternative solutions for each problem.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma).
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Private Health Insurance plan for you and your kids.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly Internet allowance.
- Working-from-home setup allowance
- Sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored external training and development programs.
- Quarterly Company bonus and recruitment referral programs.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Beautiful offices with amazing city view terraces, right in the centre of Barcelona.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English