We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced, open-minded and well-rounded Senior User Acquisition Manager.
We are now undergoing an exciting transformation and understand we will only be the best company if we can attract and retain the best people, and this is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to spearhead a new phase of growth for a fast-moving EdTech company.
What you’ll do
• You will report to the Head of User Acquisition
• You will train a Junior Specialist
• You will be in charge of defining, implementing, setting up and optimising all SEM/PPC campaigns mainly on the AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, Yandex, Yahoo, Baidu, etc, platforms in the countries assigned to you.
• You will be responsible for allocating and reallocating the monthly budget among the different platforms based on performance to guarantee the best ROI.
• A/B testing of the different features (landing pages, copies, keywords, creative designs) ensuring continual improvement
• You will liaise with the Tech team to request landing pages, pixel implementation, events and everything required to improve campaign performance.
• You will investigate new market trends (creative designs, formats, kind of campaigns, etc) that can help us achieve better results.
• You will continually analyse competitors and new market opportunities.
• You will be responsible for managing/helping with ASO in your assigned countries.
• You will be entirely responsible for the targeting and remarketing affiliate partnerships.
Background and Skills
• A degree in Business Administration/Economics
• A master’s degree in Digital Marketing/Digital Marketing specialization
• Over 3 years’ experience managing (design, structure, implementation, setup, optimisation) performance campaigns on Google AdWords (Search, Display, Mobile, App Install), Facebook Ads (conversion, leads, app install)
• Over 1 years’ experience in app installation campaigns.
• Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords Editor
• Advanced knowledge of Facebook Power Editor
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• We are looking for someone who is analytical, proactive, self-sufficient, decisive, a team player, flexible, very hard-working and result-focused.
• A high level of English
If you have experience in the following, even better
• Experience in other companies with a subscription model
• Over a year’s experience in App Store Optimization
• A qualification in Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Fundamentals, Search, Advanced Search, Display, Mobile)
• A qualification in Yandex Direct.
• Experience in Yandex Direct
• Experience in Baidu Phoenix Nest
• Experience in Google Tag Manager
• Experience in Adjust (interface, setup)
• We value knowledge of a third language (French, German, Russian or Chinese)
What makes working at ABA English great
● Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams
● Working in a vibrant and fast-paced company
● Free breakfast every Monday
● Free English and Spanish classes
o Discounted private health insurance: Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
o Restaurant discounts: Enjoy your lunches with a daily discount
o Childcare subsidies: We offer a discount plan for hundreds of Barcelona-based day-care centers
o Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
o Discounted travel cards: We make your commute a little lighter on your wallet
● Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit)
ABA English Culture
Here at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind, we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of every member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we believe culture is one of, if not the most, important differentiators. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
When we wake up, we look forward to coming in and find our jobs challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on the world and enjoy kicking back after a hard week’s work with a company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a cultural or team building event.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! All applications must be in English.
About ABA English