Our goal is to become the standard solution for multi-user location-based VR.
We are looking for a Senior Unity Technical Artist. You will play a key role in the development of our product, Univrse, as well as in the development of multi-user VR experiences. We need you to be not just someone who does the work, but also someone who thinks critically and contributes to the creative process.
- You will be responsible for providing technical solutions for creative ideas that we want to implement in our projects.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5+ years of professional experience with Unity
- We are looking for someone with a really good experience or very deep knowledge of the Unity, its limitations and strengths.
- Previous experience with lighting
- Experienced working with VFX and particles
- Knowledge on how to implement rigged characters with their animations
- Experience with sound implementation
- Scene build up
- Candidates for this position must understand different materials and shaders
- Also some familiarity with Optimisation
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
MEETING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS IS A PLUS
- You have a focus on delivering quality work rather than speedy work
- You can adapt quickly to changes and new feature requirements
- Team player with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Available for periodic work related travel
- Must have an excellent level of English
- An at least intermediate level of Spanish is preferred
- A young, international, and dynamic work environment
- The chance to work on cutting edge experiences
- Opportunities to experiment with innovative technologies
- An office located 5 minutes away from the beach
10 - 50
Univrse goal is to cover the developer’s needs when it comes to create and manage interactive multi-user VR applications. Univrse is a simple and intuitive tool for Unity creator’s with a designer mindset. It includes advanced features to develop complex experiences. That’s why Univrse can help them to significantly boost the development of any kind of multi-user VR applications. Thanks to our tool they can earn a lot of time and money.
Univrse is also a very versatile solution that allows to:-import and manage connected interactive multi-user VR applications (up to 20 participants).-make an easy deployment and update of VR applications within organizations and/or external participants.
Univrse works with PC/Mac desktop (no VR headset needed) but also with Oculus Quest I & II for a more immersive experience.