Satoshis Games is a studio specialized in building game applications on the Bitcoin network.
Our current project is a multiplayer third person shooter, based on the battle royale genre, but with platforming, puzzle and racing elements.
The game features bitcoin rewards, as well as trading/selling of in-game items, but is open to all types of players, including non-bitcoin users.
To find out more about the game, please visit https://lightnite.io
We are looking for a talented Senior Unity Programmer, with high proficiency in the following areas:
- Unity 3D (at least 3 years of experience), preferably in both mobile and desktop applications
- Advanced Unity technologies (DOTS, Addressables, ShaderGraph, UI Elements, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of C# (including MVC, IoC, DI, async/await, multi-threading, etc)
- Networking (Photon)
- Code versioning with Git (and project tracking in GitHub)
- Experience working in teams
Though not essential, it would also be great to be:
- Comfortable with graphics programming
- Knowledgeable with all major Unity areas (animation, UI, lighting, terrains, file handling, etc)
- Knowledgeable integrating with third party SDKs (Steam, GameSparks, Facebook, Firebase, etc)
- Have working knowledge of Blender (or any other major 3D modelling tool)
The optimal candidate won't be afraid to get off his comfort zone often in order to learn new technologies, and strive to improve himself as well as the team.
He would also have to be willing to dig into source code, not only from our own code base, but also from third party assets, if something needs to be fixed/modified, and adhere to our coding standards.