Gamar is an award-winning game development studio, looking for a passionate and talented senior Unity game developers. You are the right person for this role if you are a self-starter, strive to “wow” with your work, and are passionate about creating fun games.
- Developing exciting games with Unity3D and lead other developers
- Developing shaders/ particle system to create spectacular special effects
- Working on strategic planning of the architecture for the games
- Helping other team members with code and architecture on a high-level and low-level basis
- Solving complex Unity3D problems.
Qualifications & skills:
- Must love games!
- 3 to 5 years experience in Unity3D using C#
- Thorough understanding of networking and graphics, performance issues and tradeoffs
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work on fixed deadlines
- Organised and determined
- A can-do’er with epic enthusiasm
- You’ll be working in a great, small close-knit team; you’ll need to be able to work with little supervision.
Competitive package offered depending on your experience.
You should be available to join immediately.
You must reside in or around London and be able to work from our offices – Monday – Friday – near St. Pauls/ Farringdon.