Senior Unity Developer
Kerad Games is looking for full-time Unity3D Developer to join our team. You will work closely with the team up to program and release a brand new title: a mid-core game for iOS and Android devices.
One team, One dream
Kerad Games is the company founded by Gerard Piqué, central defensor of Fútbol Club Barcelona. We love football and we will create the next generation of football games for mobile devices. Our office is located in the sunny Barcelona and we love to stay together in the field. We work with agility and we believe in the strength of the team to take decisions.
Good Front-end programming skills
Good UI-UX programming skills
Good experience working in a client-server environment
Experience working with 3D graphics, materials, textures and particles
Working knowledge of Unity3D using C#
Working knowledge with C++ programming language
Titles published on mobile devices (Android and/or iOS) with a significant user base
Good communication skills
Understanding of F2P mobile gaming environment
High level of Spanish language
Good level of English language
- 40-hour working week.
- Flexible work shift. The time that you end your workday depends on the time you start it. You can decide to enter between 8 and 9:30, depending on what is best for you! And depending on this time, you will finish. From Monday to Thursday we work half an hour more (8 and a half hours) to do continuous work shift on Friday (6h). For example, if you start at 8 you will finish at 17:30. If you start at 9:30, you will finish at 19. On Friday, you will finish between 14 and 15h.
- Kitchen inside the office with a microwave, so you can eat when you want. Fridge with milk, juices, beer, coffee...
- Discount in the restaurant and the cafeteria. After 6 months in the company, we will pay for the 25% of what you drink and eat. After one year we will pay the 50%, and after two years, the 75%.
- English teacher (completely voluntary) within the workday.
- Training: From the first year in the company, you will have 1 day and 300 euros to spend in training every six months.
- Discount on the gym.
- Work with a big team of professionals in a leading company in the video games sector.
- The chance to keep growing as a professional.
- Good environment to learn and develop.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and in a themed and creative office.
- Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
- Company computer.