Senior UI / UX Designer
• Work closely with the CEO, CTO and the head/product team of portfolio platforms as the design lead for all matters UX/UI
• Responsible for the development and execution of the whole CommonShare UX/UI
• Responsible for capturing complex requirements from the business/clients and translating into concise user journeys and wireframes
• Work on interactive design projects that meet both user and business objectives while maintaining and supporting brand identity
• 3 years + of design experience with focus in digital / software
• Ability to individually guide strategic execution of projects
• Resourcefulness, dependability, proactiveness
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers, engineers, users of our platforms and entrepreneurs leveraging our software framework
• Highly effective collaborator and communicator
• Demonstrated experience of success working remotely in a full-time position is a big plus.
• Native fluency in written and spoken English is a requirement. Fluency in Spanish and/or French, Japanese, and Arabic is a plus.
• Proven track record of bringing complex technology products to market ahead of schedule
• Proven track record of understanding business/enterprise customer needs and prioritizing development around highest-value product lines and features
• Understanding/experience with material design concepts and effective UI/UX
Compensation will be determined by the candidate’s experience, location, and internal equity structure.
Over 50% of the CommonShare team works remotely so we will accept remote candidates that can demonstrate that they have worked full time remotely before.