Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
NOTE: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH. APPLICATIONS IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED
The Senior Validation Engineer will work to define the test strategy and participate into the test campaigns to ensure the quality of Wallbox environment.
As a main task, you will:
- Evaluate product requirements and work with product managers during the elicitation phase
- Work closely with Software, Firmware and Hardware Engineers to understand the product and define a correct release test strategy
- Define and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. Define and implement test environments to execute validation plans.
- Continuously improve validation plans and test setups
- Document software defects, using bug tracking system. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes. Report defects to software developers.
- Experience working with Python or other OOP language (Java, C#, C++)
- 3+ years of experience in Validation/QA/Testing
- Open-mind and proactive attitude
- Communicate well and be willing to engage with your teammates in group problem solving
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Robot Framework
- Experience working with Git
- Experience in HiL (Hardware in the Loop) systems
- Experience with web application test automation using Selenium
- Experience with mobile application test automation using Appium
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Understanding in Electronics
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain