Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe's fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
As a Senior Technical Product Owner at Bitpanda, you need a passion for product quality and a positive user experience. You will act as the glue between the Product Managers and the Product teams and will be working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to our business goals.
About the Team
The investment platform area is responsible for enabling our users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. Our teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Assess the impact of new features and product backlog items such as user stories and bugs
- Break down high-level product features into smaller product backlog items and ensure that these are available and understood by the product team
- Create and prioritise Product Backlog items in an effective Product Backlog to deliver the best value for our users
- Work with different stakeholders to resolve dependencies between requirement areas and products
What we’re looking for:
- Over 5 years of experience in a relevant field working as a Technical Product Owner or in a similar role
- You have strong stakeholder communication and management skillsYou have an advanced understanding of agility
- As a plus, you already worked with scaled frameworks such as LeSS, SAFe, etc.
- You have a strong technical background, either through a technical university degree or acquired through your line of work.
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and Development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Sustainable merch
And more benefits to come...
Do you like what you’re reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.