Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
- Understand company business objectives and translate them into a clear outcome-oriented roadmap composed by measurable product initiatives.
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities, so we keep ahead of our competitors at the industry.
- Embrace a problem-solving culture, with a strong focus on market/customer problem discovery and solution validation before implementing the final solution.
- Collaborate with user experience researchers and data analysts to get insights from the usage of the product and take actionable data-driven decisions.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize features, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of validated features for implementation, always ensuring that the engineering team has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
What do we expect from you?
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding, and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- English writing skills - for functional description of features
- Data analysis skills
- Proven experience in a Product Manager role managing a software solution is required for at least 4 years.
- Previous experience working within an Agile team.
- Experience managing B2B SaaS products is a plus.
- Fluent level in English required, Spanish is a plus!
What we offer
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success.
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth.
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you think this position could be a good match, apply now, and let's talk! :)